Thursday 9 May 2013

Pregnancy Rocks







It may just look like another belly to you, but I would like to introduce you to what is very likely to be
the world's next biggest climbing phenomenon. 

I met Jeremy many years ago in a former life where I used to climb and more recently met his lovely partner Mandoline through another Squamish mom friend.  


A few weeks ago I was driving home past the Chief & started pretty much fantasizing about doing a session in the boulders.  These two quickly sprung to mind as the perfect candidates to let me try out a new spot and vent a little creativity!  



So glad they were game & they by far surpassed my expectations for the perfect couple to be my subjects.  Thanks you three. You guys are going to rock this whole parenting thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment